The Sunshine Blogger Award Tag


Hello all!

I hope that you've had a pleasant fall, full of colorful leaves, hot spiced cider or chai tea, and the warmth of family and friends.
I've been absent, but others have not. I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Katherine and Grace, at The Maidens of Green Gables!
Thank you so much ladies!

The Rules.... because they're important!

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.

2. List the rules and display award logo on your blog post.

3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.

4. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their blog posts.

5. Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.



Let's Go!


1. If you could design a room what would it be?


If I could design a room it would be a library, or maybe a sewing room, or maybe a parlor for tea parties. I had better go with that last, I'd call it The Tea Room, and it could double as a library. What's a cup of tea without a good book?

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C. S. Lewis


2. What countries are represented in your family history?


I'm Norwegian, Finnish, and Irish. Our Irish heritage and culture is my favorite, and the one we celebrate the most. { see: my tea obsession.}

3. What is your favorite flower?


My favorite flower?!
"I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens." - Ever After

Alright, if you insist. White roses: classic, fragrant, you can't go wrong.


4. Have you ever listened to Adventures in Odyssey? If so, who is your favorite character?


I'm afraid I haven't, but I looked it up and it piqued my interest, so I might have to try it sometime.

5. If you could remove a common trend in our society what would it be?


Emphasis on romantic relationships. The fact that our culture and society revolve around this one thing limits some amazing possibilities; only when I've been removed from society, on a retreat or something, have I truly been able to develop great platonic relationships with guys - some of the greatest friendships I've ever had.

6. If you could implement a common trend into our society what would it be?


Understanding. No one really understands the people around them, and most people don't take the time to do so. I tend to judge people too quickly, and only later do I begin to understand them.

7. Would you rather be cast as a hero or villain?


A great thespian should be able to play best the role he or she does not relate to, so villain, I guess.


8. What is your greatest fear?


That I'll let people down, that I'll let myself down.

9. What is one thing you wish people knew about you?


That I'm a good listener. Even though I talk almost constantly I can really be quiet, and I'm very empathetic, and want to help people.

10. What is something you've discovered about yourself this year?


That I can sometimes do more than I think I'm capable of, and that I'm not alone.

11. Are you a Black and White person or more Grey?


More Grey, only black and white when it comes to print. ;)



For participation in The Sunshine Award Tag I nominate:


Erudessa Aranduriel @ The Flowering Vales

Hamlette @ The Edge of the Precipice

Livie Rose @ Rose Petals and Faerie Dust

Fawnabelle Baggins @ Geeky, Nerdy, and Proud of It

And anyone else who wants to participate!

Here are my questions

1. What is your favorite book series?

2. If you were a mythical creature what would you be?

3. If you were a cup of tea what kind would you be?

4. What is something you have learned and taught someone else?

5. Do you have a hobby, and if so, what is it?

6. What is your favorite dessert?

7. f you could be best friends with a literary character who would it be?

8. If you had to choose only one form of communication to use for the rest of your life what would it be?

9. What is the best way someone has understood you?

10. What would you do if you had the time to do it?

11. "How is a raven like a writing desk?"


Thanks again, Katherine and Grace for tagging me, you are rays of sunshine!

Comments

  1. Hey, we so loved your answers last time we tagged you again!!
    https://maidensofgreengables.blogspot.com/2020/09/sunshine-blogger-award-2020.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shakespeare Tag

Girl on the Swing

Shakespeare Tag - My Answers